The Indiana Heritage Quilt Show will be held March 1, 2, 3 at the Monroe County Convention Center in Bloomington, Indiana.
Website: IHQS.org To volunteer for IHQS:
To volunteer to sell BQG raffle tickets during the show, visit Raffle Quilt.
There’s always lots to see and do at the show, and this year is no different:
- 200 display quilts from across the country
- Four internationally known teachers, 12 workshops
- Some old vendors, some new
- "Don't miss" special exhibits including quilts by our own BQG members
- A shuttle to community exhibits around Bloomington
- And, don’t forget the food!
Find information about the show at IHQS.org:
- Learn how to enter your quilt
- Register for a workshop, or two, or three
- Sign-up to volunteer
It’s not too late to enter your quilt! Entry deadlines are February 8 if you’re mailing your entry form; February 12 if you’re entering online.
We’d love to see entries from among the beautiful quilts displayed in November at the BQG show. In addition to other prizes, local area residents are eligible for special awards:
- Mayor’s Choice
- Commissioner’s Choice
- Hoosier Award for any Indiana resident
And remember, you can see the show free just by volunteering. Each year BQG members are so generous with their time, and we appreciate any and all time given. Assistance is needed for various duties during the show, both standing and sitting jobs. To volunteer:
or visit IHQS Volunteer. Volunteers receive a free one-day pass to the show.
We hope to see you in March.